Creating application module is easy. Follow the below steps (screen shots) to create and run application module.
1. Right click any package and select 'New Application Module' -> 'Create Application Module' windown opens.
2. Give package, name for AM and click 'Next'.
3. In the 'Data Model' stop, shuffle the VOs you want to add to AM to right side so that they'll be added to the application module. Click 'Next'.
4. In 'Application Modules' stop, you can add other application modules to the AM. i.e., you can nest the application modules. Now, click 'Next'.
5. In 'Java' stop, you can select to generate the application module implementation class (AMImpl).
6. Click 'Next' to see the summary and 'Finish'.
7. Now, you can see the created AM under the specified package. To run the AM, right click the AM and click 'Run'/'Debug'.
8. Now, the application module runs and opens the window where you can see the VO data. You can add, modify, remove VO rows/data and commit.